Joining the Coop or obtaining new service is easy, just follow these steps!
Join Our COOP
- Fill out the application! It is available online or at the CEC office at 705 2nd street.
- Pay a deposit or provide a letter of good credit from a previous electric company.
- Sign a membership card.
- Have a conversation about PCE (Power Cost Equalization)- don’t forget this step!
- Discuss payment options- ask about budget billing!
- Fill out a New Service Application
- Pay the New Service Application fee of 200.00.
- CEC will conduct a site visit to determine the scope and cost of the job.
- Pay CEC for the estimated cost of the service installation.
- CEC goes to work getting you connected!
Cordova Electric Cooperative Applications for Service
You can open an account with Cordova Electric Cooperative by completing a service application. Drop your application and deposit off at the CEC Business Office during regular business hours. To obtain an application, click on the applicable link for the application that you need. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader to download these files.
Service applications received after Oct. 1 will be completed on a first-come, first-serve basis as weather permits. New Service construction is paused during the winter while the ground is frozen until it thaws, which usually occurs in May. CEC can perform winter work if requested, but the cost will reflect the extra time and effort that frozen ground, winter darkness, snow, and inclement weather bring.